Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Garmin is a 10-Yr-Old Bitch...Get Over It!!!


Ummm, I forgot I even DID this!!! I've had my Garmin GPS for a few years. On a road trip with some chics a couple of years ago the "lady voice" became so annoying and "smart ass" that we started calling her Camryn!! (That is the name of a brat/bitch that my daughter had in her 4th grade class......what can I say? My daughter is sweet...don't pick on her) . My Garmin voice lady has a voice that makes you want to slap her! (but it is just a computer and she wouldn't care).


This week I was using Camryn to find my way to a neighborhood home and my neighbor, K, was with me. I got frustrated and bitchy and said, "OH MY GOD CAMRYN...you are an idiot". K questioned me and I explained why I called the damn thing Camryn. She told me that was inappropriate...and said in that "you're funny...but not really" voice...."Oh My God...You Can't Be Serious". Ummm, yes i am serious. I could tell from that look in her eyes that she thought I had lost my mind.


FUCK IT. She really isn't going to approve of what I name my OnStar voice!......K! Ugggggh.
SUNNY
~with a chance of verbal abuse~

No comments:

Post a Comment