Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How Do You Like Me NOW???


I've got a little skip in my step this morning. What could have ended up as a miserable ride into work, turned into PURE, Toe-Curling Ecstasy (for me anyway). On the ride into work, I had a fuckin' nosey neighbor. I'm tapping away on my i-phone...looking at photos on Facebook, playing a few games, and texting some friends...I kept feeling my "seat neighbor" eyeballing me. I readjusted a few times, but it didn't stop him! He SUCKED at being inconspicuous! He was fuckin' trying to see everything I typed or looked at. I thought about giving him the "rude side glance", or a heavy-sigh-and-turn-the-phone-off move. But really...too lame. Instead, I decided to Google disgusting shit. OMG...that was so fun I hope I get to do it again soon.

I started with something simple...CANKER...and was so pleased with my results that I continued on with "Scabies", "Infection" and "Hemorrhoids". Simple words, yes...but google Images give it that added "umph" that you need when trying to fuck with a nosey asshole! And the coup d'etat that finally had the fucker changing his own seat position......"SMEGMA"!

SUNNY
~~with a chance of Smegma!

No comments:

Post a Comment