Monday, October 26, 2009

Mother in Law

So I have been avoiding my Mother in Law for 19 whole days now. It is amazing how much less stressful my life is when I don't have to see or talk to her. So the little one and I left this morning for some errands and come home to TWO freaking messages from the witch! Why do I have a feeling that she is going to start stalking me now. Oh yeah because she totally IS!

Hubster came home for lunch before he heads out of town today. We are sitting together and the phone rings again. I look at the Caller ID and see that it is her AGAIN, so I hand him the phone and tell him it is his mother. He looks at the caller ID, sets the phone down and proceeds to let it keep ringing. He doesn't want to talk to her either. Makes me feel so much less guilty for avoiding her to begin with. Besides now it is a sort of competition thing I have going on. It would be grand if I had until Thanksgiving off from her crazy. A girl can dream.

Sybil

No comments:

Post a Comment