Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And the Third Bloody Mary

SO SO SO excited to be able to write anonymously. You see my mother fucking inlaw found my blog recently and has decided to use it against me. So now I have a place to go where I feel comfortable saying exactly what I have wanted to say for so very long. And if you are a hag of a mother in law reading this shit, which I am sure my mother in law is not(cause she is so dumb she wouldn't know how to search for it), get your shit together. Nobody deserves your crackpot, psycho drama! You think I am an alcoholic? You might be the reason I ALWAYS drink at family functions. Feeling better, Much better.

Moving on... I am a mom, a wife and a stay at home mom and wife at that...going crazy one day at a time.

Sybil
...one day away from multiple personality disorders

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl....I love you already. We are much the same. Except I talk shit to my crackhead MIL to her face. I dont give a flying fuck what she thinks of me, because she's a freaking nutcase.

    Cackle!

    P.S. LOVE the name. Sybil. I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love you as well. We MIL haters need to stick together :)

    ReplyDelete